Foundation Partners with Business Transformation & Operational Excellence World Summit
The Baldrige Foundation is proud to announce that we have joined in a marketing partnership with the Business Transformation & Operational Excellence World Summit (BTOES).
The next World Summit, BTOES18, will be held March 12-16, 2018, in Orlando, Florida. Foundation President and CEO Al Faber will be one of the keynote speakers, discussing the integration of operational excellence with the Baldrige Framework.
We are happy to be able to offer, as a result of our partnership with BTOES, additional discounted registration fees of up to 35 percent off for BTOES18. This is a great opportunity for Baldrige practitioners and scholars to connect with other high-level quality and operational excellence practitioners from around the world.
Register for BTOES18 with the code BALDRIGEFDN by Midnight, November 3, 2017, to claim this discount.
Just a few speakers already confirmed include:
- Mishu Rahman, Senior Portfolio Director, Innovation & Digital Programs, White House Office of Management & Budget, Office of the President
- Al Faber, CEO & President, Baldrige Foundation
- Marina Kong, Global UX and Creative Director of Digital Customer Experience, HP
- Dr. Morphis Tsalikidis, Regional Operational Excellence and Business Transformation Executive Director, AXA
- Lisa Norcross, SVP and Head of the Center of Operational Excellence, E.ON
- Akin Akintola, Head of Global Innovation Networks, Nokia
- Loren Bishop, Director of the Lean Management Office, State Street
- Ricardo Estok Enterprise Principle Leader, Global Manufacturing Operations & Council, Johnson Controls, Inc.
- Hiren Kotak, Vice President, Senior Business Manager, Capital One
- Michael Wilson, Head of Business Assurance & Improvement, BAE Systems