Learn how your organization can achieve outstanding performance. Join us at the premier showcase of former Baldrige Award recipients April 7-10, 2024 (Sunday-Wednesday), Gaylord National Harbor Resort and Convention Center, National Harbor, MD (just outside of Washington, D.C.). Official Conference of the Baldrige Performance Excellence Program at NIST.
WHAT YOU'LL EXPERIENCE
- Approximately 50 speakers from all sectors sharing their insights, tools, and stories
- Approximately 1,000 attendees that represent business, education, health care, nonprofit, government, and community sectors
- Optional pre-conference workshops that will broaden the knowledge for the attendees
- Opportunities to network with attendees from the U.S. and other countries around the world
- Learn best performance management practices from Baldrige Award recipients and how to improve your organization's performance results, enhance leadership effectiveness, build customer and employee engagement, increase organizational innovation to gain and sustain competitive advantages, improve process management, create an environment that fosters social responsibility and ethical behavior and increase organizational sustainability and resilience
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
CEOs, senior managers, executives, directors, heads of operating units, or quality/performance improvement leaders/practitioners, from business, education, government, health care, and nonprofit sectors with an interest in personal learning and organizational improvement.