As most of you probably already know, normal operations of the Baldrige Program have been suspended due to the federal government shutdown. A few important updates:
· The examiner application deadline will be extended for a reasonable period of time once the government reopens
· The Examiner training program will still occur as planned, and the Baldrige Examiner Training Experience (examiner training for non-examiners) will also continue as planned.
· Interested parties may still register for the Quest conference (April 7-10) and ceremony here: https://www.mylibralounge.com/sites/aqe1904s/attendee/en/Register.aspx?
· Hotel registrations can be found here: https://book.passkey.com/go/Quest2019 ; Or call 1-877-491-0468 and reference the Quest for Excellence room block by name and date.
· Questions regarding the conference should be directed to ASQ at (414) 765-7205 or BaldrigeContractAdmin@asq.org. If a caller dials the toll free 1-800-248-1946 they should request ext. 7205
· The 2019 Baldrige Award Process will also proceed as planned. The 2019-2020 version of the Baldrige Excellence Framework for Business/Nonprofit is currently available through ASQ: https://asq.org/quality-press/2019baldrige
· Healthcare and Education versions will be released shortly after the government reopens.
· If adjustments are needed to the award eligibility and application due dates that will be announced later.