Quest Keynote Dennis Brouwer to Speak on Creative Leadership
Dennis Brouwer, author of The Return on Leadership, will be the Wednesday, April 10 keynote speaker at the 31st Annual Quest for Excellence Conference. He will present “The Science and Practice of Creative Leadership- How Visionary Leaders Routinely Achieve the Impossible.”
Dennis is the CEO of The Brouwer Group LLC, a firm that helps companies to achieve peak performance by getting crystal clear on their value proposition, promoting creative leadership behaviors and energizing high-performing teams. He is a former Navy Flight Officer, Mission Commander and Award-winning tactician who started his career as a naval flight officer hunting for Soviet submarines in the north Arabian Sea.
Register today for Quest to listen to Dennis and to learn best practices from the 2018 Baldrige Award recipients and 18 past awardees.
Quest will be held April 7-10 at the Gaylord National Harbor Resort and Convention Center just outside of Washington, D.C.
Attend Quest and take home solutions to help your organization achieve breakthrough performance and results. Take advantage of conference sessions and activities including:
- The Baldrige Award Ceremony, which will honor the 2018 Award recipients on Sunday, April 7.
- An opening plenary session featuring the senior leaders of the 2018 recipients as they share role-model leadership practices.
- 50 sessions featuring current and former Baldrige Award recipients from all sectors sharing their proven performance management practices and real-world insights in strategy, customers, workforce, and many more areas important to business success.
- A special session featuring the two organizations recognized by the Panel of Judges for best practices in a Baldrige Category.
- The presentation of the Baldrige Foundation’s Leadership Awards.
- Baldrige Criteria Pre-Conference Workshops on the afternoon of April 7 for beginner and intermediate users of the Baldrige Criteria.
- The Baldrige Cybersecurity Pre-Conference Workshop on Sunday, April 7. This will be a practical, interactive workshop on how to conduct a self-assessment of an organization’s cybersecurity program, utilizing the Baldrige Cybersecurity Excellence Builder.
- Opportunities to network with and learn from Baldrige recipients, applicants, examiners, Alliance for Performance Excellence program representatives, Communities of Excellence participants, as well as Baldrige experts and users in all industries.
Register by March 11 for the $125 early bird discount and book your room today at the Gaylord National Harbor at the special attendee rate. Quest attendees staying at the Gaylord enjoy extra amenities such as in-room internet, fitness center access, shuttle service around National Harbor, and more.
Special thanks to the Baldrige Family (Platinum Sponsor) and SOAR (Gold Sponsor). Sponsorships are still available!
For questions about Quest for Excellence contact the Baldrige Performance Excellence Program at 301-975-2036 or firstname.lastname@example.org.