Courses offered in Association with LBL Strategies and George Washington University’s Center for Excellence in Public Leadership, Part of the College of Professional Studies
Baldrige Foundation and Baldrige Institute Discounts Available!
The Baldrige Foundation announced today a new partnership with LBL Strategies, a full-range strategic planning and management organization working with public, private, and nonprofit organizations.
"LBL has a team of experienced, highly-respected professionals with exceptional skills in strategic planning and leadership development," said Al Faber, Foundation President and CEO. "We have partnered for discounted access to some of their most popular and effective certification programs, offered in association with the George Washington University's Center for Excellence in Public Leadership, part of the College of Professional Studies."
The Strategic Management Performance System (SMPS) certification is an intensive, hands-on program for working professionals looking to build their knowledge base and skill sets in the management of strategy formulation, implementation, and evaluation.
The SMPS certification program provides the necessary rationale, skills, and tools to help you and your organization succeed by:
- Imparting the full strategy management process into your everyday decisions
- Learning effective strategic planning, implementation, and evaluation practices
- Learning how to lead strategic planning efforts
- Bridging the gap between planning and execution
- Preparing you for the Association for Strategic Planning (ASP) certification
You have three options for this certification:
- Self-paced, online course which costs $1,895 ($1,800.25 with the Foundation discount; $1,705.50 with the Institute discount) plus a $65 textbook. Click here for more information and to register.
- Live online 10-week course (starting February 23, 2021) which costs $2,695 ($2,560.25 with the Foundation discount; $2,425.50 with the Institute discount) plus a $65 textbook. Click here for more information and to register.
- Live online boot camp for the public sector (live Zoom for 10 half days, May 3-14, 2021) which costs $4,995 ($4,745.25 with the Foundation discount; $4,495.50 with the Institute discount). Click here for more information and to register.
There is also a Mastering Agile Organizational Design certification Zoom boot camp running five days, March 1-5, 2021. The cost is $2,975 ($2,826.25 with the Foundation discount; $2,677.50 with the Institute discount). Click here for more information and to register.
When you register, use discount code:
to receive the Baldrige Foundation Discount.