Now is the right time to drive excellence in your community! The National Learning Collaborative is a three-phase experience designed for communities to align and strengthen their collaborative efforts while learning how to identify, prioritize, and take action on strategic advantages, challenges, and opportunities.
Beginning this October 2023, multi-sector groups learn in cohorts of several communities that have committed to participate in each phase facilitated over 12 months. The Learning Collaborative curriculum:
- Helps community leaders make a positive difference for their residents.
- Encourages community development efforts to include as many diverse voices and perspectives as possible in a coordinated, organized, aligned, and empowered manner.
- Provides community leaders with opportunities to further develop their leadership skills in the areas of systems thinking, vision-setting, decision-making, broader stakeholder engagement, and continuous improvement.
- Assists leaders from all sectors who are stepping up to improve the quality of life for the people who live, learn, work, and play in their communities.
Participation in the Learning Collaborative Includes:
- Pre-collaborative leadership team-building sessions
- Annual kick-off conference
- Monthly online sessions
- Access to community development tools, resources, and proven promising practices
- Monthly connections with a community excellence group mentor
- Quarterly online skill-building sessions with guest speakers
- Opportunity to engage in the Assessment and Recognition Program
- Post-collaborative Alumni Group for continuous improvement
Visit the COE 2026 Website
Download the Learning Collaborative Information Book
Register for an Informational Webinar on Tuesday, May 23rd at 10:00 am PT/1:00 pm ET
Take the Getting Started Readiness Assessment